Sekhem Level 1 with Surj Bahra
Date: Friday, October 19 - Sunday, October 21, 2012
Venue: The Sanctuary
Address: 29/F, Unit 2905, Universal Trade Centre
3-5 Arbuthnot Road
Tel: +852 2537 1373
Friday (2:30pm - 8pm)
Saturday (10am - 5pm)
Sunday (10am - 5pm)
There are no prerequisites for this course other than an interest or great need to learn. Many participants often come to the course with a “I have to do this” type feeling. Level 1 incorporates a short history of this ancient energy and its journey to current times, including the transformation of energy, so that it can be taught today as it was in the long past.
Topics covered in note form and teachings include:
• Symbols – Introduction to the five foundation symbols, their importance, how to draw them and the need for continued correct drawing.
• Procedures – for seated and couch based treatments. Self treatments and group shares.
• Basics of energy work - creating sacred space, protection, grounding, cleansing, understanding the importance of ritual; appreciating the importance of words and other communication.
• The God and Goddess type Beings associated with this energy.
• Energy, energy fields, healing generally and specifically healing of the body.
• Spiritual concepts and responsibilities of working with high energy, ethics, confidentiality, the need and importance of forgiveness, how and when to use techniques and the ancient language of the body.
Participation – Participants are provided with a certificate at the end of the course. All practical requirements are conducted during the course.
The focus of the Level One course is to impart the underlying philosophy of Sekhem; to give a strong understanding of, and confidence in, using the basic healing techniques. To see how to use this wonderful energy in your everyday life, for your own empowerment and to begin the personal development path that will bring a stronger remembering of who you truly are.
You have to wait a minimum of 3 months between level 1 & 2 so that you fully understand and practice the use of Sekhem.
|Powered by Sigsiu.NET|