Raw Chocolate Making 101
Date: Friday, June 22, 2012
Address: Suite 12A, Carfield Commercial Bldg
77 Wyndham Street
Tel: +852 3904 1072
7pm - 9:30pm
Impress your loved ones with delicious, decadent and healthy raw chocolate creations!
No baking or cooking experience required.
Out of demand from our tasting events we are teaching you how to make some of our most popular tasting items.
What will you get from the class?
1. taste chocolate dipped strawberries while learning how to make them
2. take home superfood-filled raw chocolate chip cookies
3. take home a 2.5 pound raw chocolate rasberry cake YOU have made yourself
All are gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy free, soy-free, blood sugar friendly and raw!
You will also learn from i-Detox Founder Anita Cheung and team:
- the benefits of raw cacao
- alternatives to wheat flour and butter often used in raw dessert making
- blood-sugar friendly healthy sweeteners
- ideas to vary your simple-to-make chocolate creations, and the nutritional value of various superfoods ingredients
Past participants are usually surprised by how easy it is to make chocolate cookies and cakes without baking, and which are actually much healthier.
|Powered by Sigsiu.NET|